Temporary support for the Quality Department
The food industry is ever evolving. An important link in the process is the Quality Department, or Quality Assurance (QA) and Quality Control (QC). Both customers and consumers expect more and more information about their food products. Furthermore, they wish to receive the information on short notice. Legislation and industry standards become more extensive and more complex. And last but not least, quality is of high value to distinguish yourself from your competitors.
The QA Department
A continuous staffing of the QA Department is preferred. However, sometimes temporary support is required. For example during projects, seasonal workload, maternity leave or long-term illness. In that case, an Interim QA Specialist to support your team is an highly convenient solution.
Discover the added value of Elucidata for your company
Elucidata is available as Interim QA Specialist or QA Manager for periods of three to 12 months, for the following responsibilities (a.o.):
- Preparing, executing / hosting interna land external audits
- Implementing (new) legislation
- Management of industry standards and quality labels (a.o. IFS, BRC, FSSC 22000, Skal, Beter Leven, RSPO)
- Quality Manuals
- Managing and coaching of the Labelling/ Specification team
- Specification Management (raw materials, recipes and finished products)
- Data-entry in online systems (a.o. SIM, TraceOne, GS1, PS in Foodservice)
- Training of employees regarding QA
The strengths of Elucidata
1. Specialist in QA
2. Fresh perspective on quality
3. > 5 years of experience
5. Flexible deployment
Availability and prices are on request. Please do not hesitate to contact Elucidata for more information.